WTF adds Daedo to approved e-hogu list

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanx mango, I have a sambunim located in Tijuana and my sambunim is going to Tijuana for the tournament, I already send them a copy of your info.

Manny

troubleenuf

Blue Belt
Reaction score
From what I saw of the Daedo equipment in WDC it is MUCH better than the Lajust system. MUCH BETTER!!!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hope USAT just decides to use one of them, it will be a back breaker to buy both systems

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
There will be one more coming soon as well, the KP&P system.

The good thing about this is that there will be a clear winner eventually and the competition will make the manufactures produce a better product at a cheaper price. When that all happens though is anyone's guess.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry for being cynical about this, but don't the Lopez's own the US rights to Daedo? If Daedo become "the chosen one" in the US, the Lopez's would benefit greatly.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sorry for being cynical about this, but don't the Lopez's own the US rights to Daedo? If Daedo become "the chosen one" in the US, the Lopez's would benefit greatly.

Daedo dropped the Lopez's about a year ago

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Daedo dropped the Lopez's about a year ago

Well, they still have photos of the Lopez's on the DaedoUSA website & a Sugarland, Texas phone number. Are you sure the Lopez's don't still own the US rights to Daedo? I might be wrong, but it looks like they still own it to me.

http://daedousa.com/

Latest Discussions