WT/Wing Chun Western Washington

jeff_hasbrouck

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ok folks, I would really enjoy some leads on anyone who knows or is interested in Wing Chun in Western Washington State (West Olympia Area).

I've been searching and searching for trainging/sparring partners... Honestly I don't know where else to look.

I've checked on facebook, craigslist, meet-up.com and a list of other generic sites that would have a martial arts section.

I'm even willing to teach someone for free. I really need a training partner. No amount of apparatus or theoretical training will suffice. I'm at the end of my rope... Someone out there has to have an idea, (I don't need a solution, just an option to explore)... I refuse to give up in finding someone with the passion for this art!

Anyways, hope everyone else's training is going awesome...

All the Best ya'll,

Jeff

Manseau

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Jeff,

Portland, Or is the same way. There is a WC community but it not advertised and posts for feed back bring little response. However, it is still there and you just need to keep looking. I've trained under four instructors in the Portland area and there are a few schools available now for instruction. I would say to you, look to surrounding areas like Seattle as well as keeping a line out in Olympia. Even if you commute to a class once a month, and practice at home, you will improve and you may meet someone else doing the same thing from Olympia. Where there is a will, there is a way. Regards, David