Wrote this joke this morning

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So you look off to the right and see: an old woman, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and a viable Republican candidate. You decide to wave at them. Which one waves back?
The old woman. The other three are only figments of your imagination.:)

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You didn't write it this morning. I've heard that joke in one form or another since the 1960s.

OP
Touch Of Death

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You didn't write it this morning. I've heard that joke in one form or another since the 1960s.
Name one joke that hasn't already existed prior to someone writing material for it. I know it is recycled, but they all are; hence, I "wrote" in new characters to the base model. The way I heard the joke the first time, it was about lesbians, but don't you think this joke has been around since the Romans or before. There is nothing new under the sun.
Sean

Indagator

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Lol. Anybody seen that mini series thing "The Aristocrats" on HBO where a bunch of different comedians tell the same joke, which happens to have been being told since the days of Vaudeville?

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you look off to the right and see: an old woman, the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and a viable Republican candidate. You decide to wave at them. Which one waves back?
The old woman. The other three are only figments of your imagination.:)
It's funny until you get to the "viable Republican candidate" part. That part is so SAD.
icon7.gif

Latest Discussions