Green Belt
Reaction score
[yt]T4BH3sE3L1U[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why?

When you post something saying it's "worth a look", it's a good idea to tell people why it's something they should look at. Add to that that it's good netiquette to not post over and over again, but instead to put it all in one post, rather than a single link in each.

Oh, and the second one doesn't work.

OP
fenglong

fenglong

Green Belt
Reaction score
[yt]9C54ie5mCLU[/yt]

OP
fenglong

fenglong

Green Belt
Reaction score
[yt]wrdHrNiJ5Ls[/yt]

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You really don't take hints, do you? Once again, why (in your opinion) are these worth a look? I can see good things and very bad things in a number of them, but as you've posted them, perhaps you could say why you have. Otherwise what was the point?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Tell me why it is worth a look and I might actually look.... otherwise I do not quite understand why looking at a web link is worth much of anything

IMO it is kind of like using the title - "Worth considering '

and posting - aafnasoihjtg040sdlkmvmd,lzoper[iojromg]a345gtw4567h6

For all I know the links are to infected WebPages via redirectors

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nice videos. Am I missing something?

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not really worth anything, I think he/she simply wants people to see the vids. I agree he should state something other than worth a look with nothing behind it. Even if it is something as simple as I like this video how about you.

Then to keep posting addition links in the separate posts is just off if you ask me. Put all the links in one post. At some point new people will not even see the 2nd post on down. Many post I only read the 1st and the last post as what is this post about and what did the last person say about it before I post. If the topic is really interesting then I may read all the post, but when you simply see a video saying worth a look, there really isn't much I need to look at form others. So how or why would I see those other messages if not one of the first to look at the thread.:shrug:

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why?

When you post something saying it's "worth a look", it's a good idea to tell people why it's something they should look at. Add to that that it's good netiquette to not post over and over again, but instead to put it all in one post, rather than a single link in each.

Oh, and the second one doesn't work.

i thought it was an april fool prank. Someone makes a topic called worth a look so you go in and it just says worth a look. :p

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I thought the videos were good, the onese I viewed anyway, but like Chris said, is there somethign specific you wanted us to look at or did you simply see what you thought was some quality training and want to put them in the spotlight for a bit. If that's the case, that's fine, just be a little more clear in the future. :)

Oh and I don't think this guy realy needs to banned just yet. We've had a few trolls lately and we shouldn't let that color our perceptions of everybody who might not understand how things work around here yet.

If that were the case, I woulda been banned years ago!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
@fenglong:

We're waiting. Why is it you feel these are worth looking at? What do you like about them? What are you trying to say?

Hello???

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Clips seem like a random collection to me, I don't get it.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
seeing as the clips are all over the place in content I would venture that the poster just considered them worth shareing with others. Yes they could have been in one post but then again maybe he/she felt they needed to be viewed seperately
ok Im just wakeing up and do not have spell check on so spelling is off

Latest Discussions