Win Ben Stien's Opinion...

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's easy to see why they hired him to write speeches for the Pres.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I liked that quite a bit, although I did notice a "we're protecting Iraqis from terrorists" comment that I thought was unwarranted.

But I definetly applaud his main idea.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I dont know. The insurgents are bombing their own citizens, police etc. in an effort to "terrorize" them. Terrorists arent necessarily Al Queda or out to get the U.S. only. If an American soldier is patrolling a Bagdad street trying to keep an insurgent from setting a car bomb in a market than I would say they are "protecting Iraqis from terrorists".

Dont worry it dosent have to equate to "Bush was right". ;)

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tgace said:
I dont know. The insurgents are bombing their own citizens, police etc. in an effort to "terrorize" them. Terrorists arent necessarily Al Queda or out to get the U.S. only. If an American soldier is patrolling a Bagdad street trying to keep an insurgent from setting a car bomb in a market than I would say they are "protecting Iraqis from terrorists".

Dont worry it dosent have to equate to "Bush was right". ;)
lol - no, no, I know, I just read it as that we liberated Iraq from terrorists (i.e. why we went in in the first place).

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
For the mods: It was just good natured teasing!!!! I wasnt sniping I swear!!! :)

To Fiesty: I know...just presenting an alternate "spin" is all.

Latest Discussions