Wierd Dreams...

Clint Strickland

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey all,

Have you ever had a totaly wierd dream, if so what was it, and did you do or see something that may have coused that dream to occure? Thanx all:)

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I watched about 3 minutes of the movie "Planet of the Apes"-the newer one, when it was on t.v. Yeah. I dreamed that I was on trial for something by a bunch of chimps, and I had to pound the floor to communicate. No matter what I did, I couldn't get the point across. Finally one said (yeah, words) would someone please feed her horse!"

I know. I'm an odd one when I dream.

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Had a strange one last night. I dreamt that when I went to sleep and was dreaming I could be anywhere I wanted and I was using this ability to go to crime scenes. I had spirit helpers with me who worked as my own personal csi team and they helped me find clues and solve the crimes. Bizarre. :lookie:

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've had a recurring dream most of my life. It typically centers around what could best be called an amusement park; but, it's crafted from live trees and plants, incorporating the natural formations of a large woods somewhere.

Normally, I visit the site alone; but, on occasion, I have a guest.

Most recently, I was at this site, at it's periphery. I was following a creek who's water didn't run in the bed; but, rather, along the tiers of shale that formed the banks of the creek. Turning around, I saw a small power station and couldn't understand why anyone would want to pollute this area with industry.

Such are dreams.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have weird dreams about my instructors when I get sick.

I had a dream that my instructor was sitting in mcdonalds doing his wifes homework and another instructor at my studio wanted me to break his elbow before he would let me leave, but I didn't want to, and I asked my instructor for help but he couldnt hear me. I ended up breaking his elbow.

I had another dream that my instructor was spider-man but didnt save me.

I had another dream that the instructor doing his wife's homework and his wife and I were locked in a cage by the instructor who wanted me to break his elbow, and he wouldnt let us out because he wanted information from me that I didnt have. I had something really painful in my back and my instructor cut it out with a knife (it hurt so bad but felt better than it did when left alone) and my instructor was telling me and his wife not to look. I didn't, but his wife did, and she was like ewww. And there were dragons outside on the beach who wanted to eat us.

And one of the instructors told me that he had a dream about me where he ran me over but didnt feel badly.:whip:

Edit - oh, and I had a dream where my instructor told me I should just quit aleready because my techniques were okay and my sparring was pretty good but I would never be able to do a black belt kata. (a kata to blackbelt standards I mean)

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
green meanie said:
Had a strange one last night. I dreamt that when I went to sleep and was dreaming I could be anywhere I wanted and I was using this ability to go to crime scenes. I had spirit helpers with me who worked as my own personal csi team and they helped me find clues and solve the crimes. Bizarre. :lookie:

Mind if I rip that off and write a story about it?

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
I had a dream once that I was in school taking notes for a class. I pretty much forgot about it.

A year later, I was actually in the class. It was freaky. I was taking notes before he actually said or wrote anything. I averaged about a minute ahead of him. Weird stuff!

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Navarre said:

Be my guest. I thought it might make a good story too, I just don't have the time or the talent to do it. If you write something send me a copy; I'd love to read it. :)

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Navarre said:

I've had a few dreams I'm keeping stored for books. Just need the time to write :)

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Green Meanie, if I write this I'll be sure to give you a copy and full credit for the basis of the idea. If it's like most of my writing plans I wouldn't hold my breath. lol

I like the idea though.

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Back in college when I had time to play D&D more, I used to dream about it rather often. I think that's because it involves the imagination so much.

Sometimes I'd dream about playing. Other times I'd dream I was in the game.

One of the best adventures from any of my campaigns came to me in a dream. It all had to do with this guy who was really bright but started having day-visions of these horrid creatures moving amongst us unnoticed.

He eventually went insane and was placed in an asylum. But the creatures were real, waiting to enter our world.

He has psychic powers (which allowed him to see them in the first place). He used his powers to open a portal and the creatures entered the asylum.

They freed him and he freed the other inmates. The inmates took over the asylum, killing the staff.

A journal of one of the doctors had been found by the players some ways back. This, along with other plot elements, led them to the asylum where they faced the inmates and the creatures.

hong kong fooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
the craziest dream i had was the dream where my girlfriend showed up at my apartment and forced me to walk outside and great her parent even though i had no clothes on!

OP
Clint Strickland

Clint Strickland

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Prob the wierdest dream I ever had was when, I could bend elements and I was batteling this army of people who could bend fire, and like 2 days afte I seen something identicle to what my dream was about on t.v. It was soo cool.

OP
Clint Strickland

Clint Strickland

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Well let me take that back last night i had a dream that like 7 different countries was against us, and all of them sent bomber planes to America, and they bombed us BAD!!!!!!! I was at my house and I looked outside to see what was going on and the 2 houses beside my were blown up. Then a few minutes later a bomb hit my house. It was so wierd.

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Even now some secret branch service of the CIA is investigating you for making bombing predictions. Congratulations of your upcoming incarceration, Clint! heh heh

OP
Clint Strickland

Clint Strickland

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Navarre said:
Even now some secret branch service of the CIA is investigating you for making bombing predictions. Congratulations of your upcoming incarceration, Clint! heh heh

LOL :)