Who know what I wish I could see?

Dr. Kenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
A video clip of someone performing techniques that are AK, and those of Tracy side by side so that I can see the difference.

Since it's been said before that the latter's are outdated, I want to see for myself. It doesn't matter whether the persons performing are great, or not, but just to see what a Tracyist is "supposedly" missing.

I'm of the opinion that it comes down to the individuals skills, and ability to perform, and man himself.(spirit)

Anyone care to help on this? I'm opened minded on this;show me. I want to learn.

J

JKDooer

I was in a very good seminar about this topic this summer. The instructors were supposed to be preparing a DVD based on the seminar. I'll email them and see what the status is.

JKDooer

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
I agree, I'd love to see that also. Plus I'd love to go a step futher, How about seeing the original Kenpo techniques taught by Professor Chow, and all the other kenpo/kajukenbo techniques done side by side, explaining the other founders needs for changing what they were taught. (mostly because all of the old masters who were there seem to be passing away, and it would be great to pick their brains!)

Mark L

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'd like to see sparring video (preferably experienced practitioners representing the style) from the various kempo branches. It'd be interesting to compare how we all move doing techniques vs. how we move when sparring (and not for points).

Latest Discussions