Who is this Man?

DavyKOTWF

Orange Belt
Reaction score
IMG_4785.JPG Can anyone guess who this old gentleman with the genuine great smile is?

Last edited:

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Isn't that the dude that mass marketed a rather obscure form of Kung Fu, popularizing it and kicking off 50+ years of pointless lineage squables?

OP
DavyKOTWF

DavyKOTWF

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I don't drink often, but when I do, I drink Red Boat Irish Whisky.

Is Yak Sao from Ky? Did you hear about Dakota Meyer's house being broken into and stole his Jeep Cherokee? Dakota had an image of a AR 15 out front and sign saying We don't Dial 911 here. Dumb move...that ole boy'll be caught within 48 hours...he done messed with the wrong Marine.
What IS Yak Sao?? That some kind of form?

Last edited:

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score

Is Yak Sao from Ky?..............

Yes I live in the Louisville area.

yak sao is the term we use in our little group when people are talking Theory instead of training

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score

yak sao is the term we use in our little group when people are talking Theory instead of training
LOL that's what I thought of but didn't want to say when I first read that, only I was thinking like 'talking hand' (like a really expressive Italian guy)

OP
DavyKOTWF

DavyKOTWF

Orange Belt
Reaction score

I see. Good handle. I'm from down half way btw Bowl Grn and Lake Cumberland. Wish I'd known about WC back in Ky. Trying to get my nephew in it as he lives in Richmond. You been to China Yak Sao?
I think that's the coolest photo of Ip Man...shows his good nature and easy smile.
Davy

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Is Yak Sao from Ky? Did you hear about Dakota Meyer's house being broken into and stole his Jeep Cherokee? Dakota had an image of a AR 15 out front and sign saying We don't Dial 911 here. Dumb move...that ole boy'll be caught within 48 hours...he done messed with the wrong Marine.
Oh really, your old enough to drink?? And it's whiskey,if it's Irish and whisky if it's scotch, I don't care really, but in some places that's enough to get you beaten up,

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh really, your old enough to drink?? And it's whiskey,if it's Irish and whisky if it's scotch, I don't care really, but in some places that's enough to get you beaten up,
And it's whisk if it's a broom. Sorry to be so petty ;)

Latest Discussions