Who else is IKCA?

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I know there are a few of us out there. I just recently joined. Don't want this to be a thread about the merits or disadvantages of video testing, etc. I'm having a very positive experience so far. I've got previous experience in kenpo and shotokan and am looking forward to talking with other members and maybe getting together to work out.

OP
L

lonecoyote

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Hello, Mark. I've enjoyed reading some of your other posts. If anyone is interested in working out, I'm in Eastern New Mexico, right next to West Texas. PM me anyone who is close to there.

Big Pat

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am not a member of the IKCA, but I practice Mr. Sullivan's and LeRoux's Chinese Kenpo. I have not joined any organization since I was a member of the IKKA in the 70's. As Mr. Sullivan states, a good foundation of the basics with A.S.P. in the techniques.

EKP RIP
Big Pat

Ronin Moose

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am a member of the IKCA, in Orange County, CA. - not far from their HQ in Seal Beach. I do not currently practice the IKCA curriculum, as I have been training with a local instructor for the last 3 years, and plan on continuing with him, however, I did attend the recent West Coast Confederation-and I've never met a finer group of people in my life. That experience was exactly the reason I joined - fellowship and exchange with a truly dedicated bunch of martial artists, whose only goal is to better themselves in the arts and share a common bond. To anyone, including my friends and training partners, I say try them out before being too negative or vocal - you just might meet someone there much like yourself. Salute to Messers. Sullivan and LeRoux!