Who are considered the "Seniors"?

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Ok, so I've read the rules for this forum.

Addressed to "all" Seniors,

1) Who, in this forum, would be considered as "Seniors" permitted to reply to questions? I assume most individuals whose names are mentioned in "The Journey" would be in that group, but there are probably several others as Seniors also.

2) What are your strengths in your study of Kenpo? I know some have certain areas of expertise.

- Ceicei

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At the moment, gentlemen in the description. We're inviting as many as we can contact to join us. :)

OP
Ceicei

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
Yes, I have read it, but it only mentioned just a FEW names....

Kaith said:
1- Please address you question to a particular Senior.
Example: Mr. Kelly, Question on Short 2 -or- Mr. White, Question on 5 Swords
That was why I asked about the rest of the Seniors and their strengths and expertise. That way, it may help some of us to know what questions we could ask and whom. Of course, it doesn't mean we have to limit certain types of questions to specific Seniors. My understanding is we can ask any Kenpo-related questions to whomever we choose. My questions seek to understand these Seniors better.

- Ceicei

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Yes, I have read it, but it only mentioned just a FEW names....
- Ceicei
If you read my post #8 under "let the questions begin" you will see that we are working on getting more "seniors" involved. We have started this room with the current "seniors" that frequent or are members of Martial Talk. Keep in mind this is a new specialty room and will take some time to grow, I will be actively talking to others to entice them to join us..... Be patient.

Ceicei said:
That was why I asked about the rest of the Seniors and their strengths and expertise. That way, it may help some of us to know what questions we could ask and whom. Of course, it doesn't mean we have to limit certain types of questions to specific Seniors. My understanding is we can ask any Kenpo-related questions to whomever we choose. My questions seek to understand these Seniors better.
- Ceicei
This room is specifically for questions only to the "seniors" listed, and to be answered ONLY by them. There are 3 other rooms to ask questions to anyone else anything you wish. In this room, you may address the entire group a question or a specific individual.
So ask away.......:) and I hope you enjoy this new room.

:asian:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am happy to announce that soon Frank Trejo and Dave Hebler will be joining us here. They just need to complete their registration in the near future and you will be able to ask 2 more prominent Kenpoists questions.

:)

Bob White

Green Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I look forward to being involved in this forum. I certainly would of liked something like this when I was coming up through the ranks. If I can be of service please let me know.
Respectfully,
Bob White

M

Mark Weiser

Hello Gentlemen:

I am not sure if this is the correct forum. So here it goes lol!

I have a question. I have read just about everythin I can on Kenpo and since I live in Topeka KS there are no American Kenpo Schools near me. I was wondering. I have been encouraging my wife to help with making a decision on moving to a city that actually has a Kenpo school. Now for the real question where is the best or at least best possible city to relocate too.

I have two choices. One is Wichita Kansas where I can train at Kelley Kenpo or I have been talking with Michael Billings about Austin Texas. Some insight into these two Men would be helpful.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mark Weiser said:
Where is the best or at least best possible city to relocate too? I have two choices. One is Wichita Kansas where I can train at Tom Kelly's Kenpo or I have been talking with Michael Billings about Austin Texas. Some insight into these two Men would be helpful.
Well, from the two choices given................ either would be a giant step in the right direction!! Both are excellent, you couldn't go wrong if you tried, and both have a quality supporting cast of many behind and around them.

:asian:

M

Mark Weiser

Well this evening I belive my wife is agreeable to the move to Wichita since her family is there and I can still work under my current nursing license. We are planning to attend twice a week to go to Tom's school to get used to the classes and when we move I can go more often. We are planning for a spring move once our current season tickets for Hockey run out.

Thanks Dennis

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Mark Weiser said:
Well this evening I belive my wife is agreeable to the move to Wichita since her family is there and I can still work under my current nursing license. We are planning to attend twice a week to go to Tom's school to get used to the classes and when we move I can go more often. We are planning for a spring move once our current season tickets for Hockey run out.

Thanks Dennis
I offer a small tip. I wouldn't call him "Tom." :)

Latest Discussions