Where's the Magazine???

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've had a few inquiries on when the next issue will be released.

At this time I am sadly forced to use the same annoying line as many software companies.

"It'll be ready when its ready."

The last issue (April 2004) used up the last of our buffer in articles. RIght now, I am hoping to gather enough submissions to do quarterly releases from here on out.

As a result, we have stopped accepting new paid subscriptions, and have opened the archives to the public.

The future MT Magazine will be a free to the public publication, published quarterly.

I have converted all subscribers to MT premium accounts that I can match to existing MT memberships. If you are a paid subscriber and have'nt been 'bumped' up, please let me know and I'll take care of that for you.

We are also looking into a few other options for everyone.

A publication such as this can't exist without the input, feedback and contributions of others. If you are an existing writer, or aspiring one, or just have a though, idea, concept or review to share, please, send it in.

I am hoping to have another issue late summer. I need 10-15 articles right now to meet that goal.

Thank you everyone for your support and patience.

Bob Hubbard
MT Magazine Editor

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are 10 in the queue right now. I've got 3 partially done, but have had some trouble coming up with the followup questions to flesh them out more.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You're on the list, just haven't writen the questions yet for ya. :)

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have an article I can clean up for you by next week if thats cool.

Sorry I haven't been more persistant with it, but I hadn't heard from you and what you were doing regarding the magazine, so I hadn't been on the ball to get you any new pieces. Sorry about that.

So...you should have one from me soon! :asian: