Where to buy blade-trainers?

Twist

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I want to buy some aluminium trainers of different philippine weapons - barong, pinuti, golok, panabas, talibong, kampilan, ... and am looking for someone who makes them at reasonable prices.

Any help is welcome (I would favor a European contact 'cause of the shipping costs, but every help is welcome.)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Arnisadyz those are some very nice trainers!
icon14.gif

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Hey Drac,

Knowing you use your teeth ;) and not so worried about a blade like us mortals :D , am I missing the pricing page? Or do I have to contact them for prices? I saw the discount for amount of money, but was just curious about blade costs.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Drac,

Knowing you use your teeth ;) and not so worried about a blade like us mortals :D :)

For one who has not lived even a single lifetime you're a wise man...I use a balde when I do not wish to broadcast my presence..

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For one who has not lived even a single lifetime you're a wise man...I use a balde when I do not wish to broadcast my presence..

Ah but the sould could be old and knowledgeable if one chooses to listen. I just wish I had listened more often earlier in life. ;)

Latest Discussions