What would I get if I sold a glock 21

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Was just wondering I have a Glock 21 with a leather galco combat master holster and 4 magazines. Just wondering if any one knows what the I could get or should get if I were to sell it or trade it in. It does not night sights. I am just thinking of getting a 1911. Thanks for the help
adam

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Was just wondering I have a Glock 21 with a leather galco combat master holster and 4 magazines. Just wondering if any one knows what the I could get or should get if I were to sell it or trade it in. It does not night sights. I am just thinking of getting a 1911. Thanks for the help
adam

Typically, a new Glock 21 with two 13 round magazines, goes for around $529, give or take.

You could ask for $450 for the package.

The questions that could affect it are as follows:

What's the finish condition? Scratched? Pristine? It really doesn't matter functionally, but some people still look at such things.

Are those magazines 13 round magazines, or crippled 10 rounders?

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Generally speaking you are probably looking to get $350 or less back for what you paid. Very few people will buy a used hand gun without a steep discount. Why pay close when you could buy new.:idunno: If you can I would hold onto it and keep it for your future collection. An old friend of mine said never sell your guns because you can always will them to a relative in the future.
icon6.gif

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Generally speaking you are probably looking to get $350 or less back for what you paid. Very few people will buy a used hand gun without a steep discount. Why pay close when you could buy new.:idunno: If you can I would hold onto it and keep it for your future collection. An old friend of mine said never sell your guns because you can always will them to a relative in the future.
icon6.gif
You and me think alike.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
icon6.gif

Once it is paid for it is yours. :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Depends on how its sold. If you sell it privately you will get more than if you trade it at a dealer.

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you want a fair trade, then you could try some of the gun-related forums, where they have for sale / for trade areas. Since you're selling a Glock, maybe Glocktalk.com could help you?

arnisandyz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
CDNN is selling "good to great condition" G21 police trade ins for around $350. I think it came with 2 mags. 2 more mags and a holster probably puts you betwee $350 and $400. As stated, you'll get more selling to a private party as they will safe money with no sales tax, no sales tax 9if its a FTF sale, background check and other stuff the dealer adds on.

OP
TallAdam85

TallAdam85

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
yea will problay just keep it and have it for home protection just to big for my ccw weapon to carry thats why I like my xd little smaller and easyer to hide.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Keep it! Save your hard earned pazoozas and get a 1911 also. Ahhh ... The 1911 ... God's own design for the perfect man-stopping hand weapon.

I have mine in for work. it's getting all kinds of custom stuff, some nickel plate, and a teflon coat that will look like rattlesnake skin when it's done.
I dare say the bite is just about on a par with the rattlesnake, but quicker. :enfo:

Latest Discussions