What sites do you read for Taekwondo news?

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've been approached by a UK journalist for information on what sites to visit for Taekwondo news. Aside from Mookas.us, Taekwondo News on Facebook, Taekwondo-net and this forum - what other resources do you read?

There used to be quite a few (taekwon.net which is now Mookas I believe, fullcontact.co.uk which hasn't been updated in quite a while)...

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
wtf webpage, etu webpage for europe news, and for United States news, usat webpage. there are also some korean language webpages, but I don't think your uk journalist would be interested in those.

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
used to read Mookas.... before they dissapeared...

OP
andyjeffries

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
wtf webpage, etu webpage for europe news, and for United States news, usat webpage.

Good point, I forgot about the official sites.

there are also some korean language webpages, but I don't think your uk journalist would be interested in those.

I (and maybe others) would though. Google Translate is a good first step and it may help me get off my *** to learn Korean (again, about the 4-5th time of trying).

Kong Soo Do

IKSDA Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've enjoyed many of the articles in Totally TKD Magazine http://totallytkd.com/

It is interesting to read the view points of others around the world and I think it is a good effort for enhancing the KMA's.

All the back issues are available to download as well. :)