What Martial Art Should You Study?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Take this Quiz and find out! Keep in mind, my friends, when I wote this quiz it was all tounge in cheek humor and in no way meant to be insulting to anyone or any style... I played of stereotypes and humor I found on the net when i made it.

I REPEAT: ITS JUST FOR FUN!

http://quizilla.com/users/yamabushii/quizzes/

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My style is better than the nuances (ha ha). I will scream it from the mountain tops where I have trained using the pictures in an old Mandarin grammar text.

L

LostGrrlDies

YOU SHOULD STUDY KUNG FU! Kung Fu, based on the forms of the animals, teaches you inner strength by forcing you to contort your body into unnatural positions in order to pretend to be a female horse, or a lame crane, or a posi on marmaset... whatever the animal, there is a style for you to learn... Drunken Lizard beating Tiger, Foofy Poodle, or just plain Girrafe Form, they are efficiant and deadly!

:D

M

MartialArtsGuy

It said I should study kempo karate. kinda ironic. And by the way, my sifu is better than your sifu, I could beat you up, I am the best, and my boom stick is bigger than yours. :btg: take that

M

Master of Blades

I sneak around the sidelines and Stab people in the back.....I SHOULD do Ninjutsu and I 0wn! :D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
I sneak around the sidelines and Stab people in the back.....I SHOULD do Ninjutsu and I 0wn! :D

Are you talking about your buddy Shinobi again? Where'd he go anyway.:rolleyes: