what kind of kenpo is this???

OP
D

Drifter

I can't tell you what type of Kenpo McPeak does, but perhaps doing Jujitsu underwater is a nice incentive to keep the fight off the ground?
rolleyes.gif

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
dianhsuhe said:
Wow looks like Grappling eh?
If you click on that picture (Joe Gutowski), it leads to information about the particular instructor. He teaches Kenpo Jiujitsu, so yes, it looks like there would be grappling involved. Not a bad way to teach a hybrid.

- Ceicei

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
dianhsuhe said:
Also, I have never heard of underwater Jujitsu...
Neither have I. It sounds quite intriguing. This instructor, Steve McLaughlin, calls it MizuJitsu. I guess, as a diver, he probably found that using water makes excellent resistance for practicing moves. Now whether people would find attackers underwater, I suppose that is possible.

- Ceicei

dsp921

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there is a McPeak that posts here. His name isn't Ernie, but maybe they are related. Hopefully, he'll check this thread and respond.

OP
L

lonekimono10

i got to say that i mean no disrespect to this man but when i looked at the bio
next to his name and saw the words "modern kenpo" i had to think , what is modern kenpo?? so if he is on here maybe he can shed some light on this.:idunno: as far as the underwater stuff that the other guy does, i hope that he don't meet up with sharkboy :)

Latest Discussions