Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What is the NewsRoom?

The MartialTalk Newsroom is where we hope to feature martial arts news from all over the world. We will have press releases, promotion announcements, news from seminar tours, video and book releases, fight results and much more. We also hope to have regular articles submitted by our in-house staff of columnists.

How to have your news item included here:
Email editor@martialtalk.com
Please clearly indicate that it is a Press Release, and send in a plain-text format. Do NOT send PDF, DOC or graphical flyers.

How to become a MartialTalk Columnist:
- Must be a Supporting Member
- Must be able to proofread, spell and grammer check.
- When reporting on an article elsewhere, must be able to sumarize clearly using original wording, and link to the original source.

Please use this thread for any questions about the newsroom, staffing, or how to submit your news item to us.

Thank you,
Bob

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
So, I can hit other sites, see what it news there, and write up a short "summary" then post it and the original link?

Sort of like some of the stuff you posted in the study, right?

Or, I can write up my own original pieces, and maybe do a weekly or monthly opinion piece?

nickysam

White Belt
Reaction score
Some newspapers will go completely to the Web, eliminating paper and ink and a costly and outdated delivery system. Others will have Web sites so deep and rich with content that the actual newspaper will be the niche supplement, and not the other way around. Multimedia will be everywhere. Videos, slide shows, podcasts, vodcasts. There will come a time when you won't be able to distinguish a print reporter from a TV reporter by the equipment they carry.
--------------
Nickysam

reports

Latest Discussions