well well

T

thaiboxer

well this certainly is a friendly talk martial arts forum. i just read Sandman's effort in the muay thai forum, and thats nothing compared to the arguments ive had in another forum, but hey. Dont worry ill behave. :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyone who can follow our rules is welcome. 1 of the main ones is respect. He crossed that line by a wide margin with a few folks. We try to give some leeway, especially for a little friendly banter. Sometimes, it gets hot, but we're mostly a friendly bunch.

OP
T

thaiboxer

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
Anyone who can follow our rules is welcome. 1 of the main ones is respect. He crossed that line by a wide margin with a few folks. We try to give some leeway, especially for a little friendly banter. Sometimes, it gets hot, but we're mostly a friendly bunch.

good stuff, so you dont mind having a few heated arguments then?:)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Heated as in passonate, spirited and intense, no.

Heated as in "Go Away unless you will answer me" or "If I see you I'll kill you", yes. This one, we mind.

And of course, any argument that requires all 4 mods to drop the hammer is very bad... (see, I can't afford all the overtime for those) :)

OP
T

thaiboxer

Heated as in passonate, spirited and intense, no.

Heated as in "Go Away unless you will answer me" or "If I see you I'll kill you", yes. This one, we mind.

And of course, any argument that requires all 4 mods to drop the hammer is very bad... (see, I can't afford all the overtime for those) :)

yep well thats fair enough too. no seems like a good forum here. the arguments ive had elsewhere were passionate ones, in what i believe in, nothing to do with not being answered, those interested will answer over time. yeah seemed like he had a bit of attitude there kaith.

OP
T

thaiboxer

Originally posted by thaiboxer

yep well thats fair enough too. no seems like a good forum here. the arguments ive had elsewhere were passionate ones, in what i believe in, nothing to do with not being answered, those interested will answer over time. yeah seemed like he had a bit of attitude there kaith.

sorry what are the 4 mods, im at work at the moment and so dont have time to think about my replies or looking stuff up, so i usually just go with the flow

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We've got 4 moderators here, to keep things mostly smooth and mostly on track. :)

arnisador, Cthulhu, Kaith Rustaz (me) and Renegade.

The 3 of them have got a ton of info between them.

:asian:

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey, thaiboxer, where in Australia are you from?
--Dave:asian:

OP
T

thaiboxer

Originally posted by D.Cobb

Hey, thaiboxer, where in Australia are you from?
--Dave:asian:

toowoomba in queensland dave, 1.25 hours west of brisbane basically, where you from?

OP
T

thaiboxer

We've got 4 moderators here, to keep things mostly smooth and mostly on track. :)

arnisador, Cthulhu, Kaith Rustaz (me) and Renegade.

The 3 of them have got a ton of info between them.

:asian:

no worries kaith, look forward to chatting with you guys when i can in the future and asking your advise on various issues
have a good one

Dutch

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I've seen Renegade and his stuff is pretty real, even though he's a bit of a jerk, but his art works. I don't know the other moderators.

This board has some other jerks though who need to wake up and smell the coffee.

OP
T

thaiboxer

Originally posted by Dutch

I've seen Renegade and his stuff is pretty real, even though he's a bit of a jerk, but his art works. I don't know the other moderators.

This board has some other jerks though who need to wake up and smell the coffee.

fair enough, every forum does id say.

Datu Tim Hartman

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dutch

I've seen Renegade and his stuff is pretty real, even though he's a bit of a jerk, but his art works.

Dutch,
you're just pissed that I ***** slapped you in Germany last year!

:redeme:
:jediduel: :revenge: :biggun: :sniper: :apv: :bird:

OP
T

thaiboxer

pretty full on down the bottom of your posts there renegade. hey what is bando like? how long have you done it for? if you dont mind me asking.

Dutch

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renegade
Dutch, you're just pissed that I ***** slapped you in Germany last year!

The only reason you even got that slap in was because I was trying to fend off the prostitute that you told that I owed her 200 Marks. I wasn't even looking when you attacked me from behind. You took that page out of Gou Ronin's book of dirty fighting.

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by thaiboxer

toowoomba in queensland dave, 1.25 hours west of brisbane basically, where you from?

I'm from Glen Waverley, about 40 minute drive from Melbourne CBD, in the Sth Eastern suburbs.:D

OP
T

thaiboxer

Originally posted by D.Cobb

I'm from Glen Waverley, about 40 minute drive from Melbourne CBD, in the Sth Eastern suburbs.:D

good stuff

Latest Discussions