Wait, those Secret Prisons are real?

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Interesting, isn't it ...

How do you know when the President, and his administration, is lying?

His lips are moving.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score

His lips are moving.

I find it surprising that you think Bush is lying about suspected terrorists being held in secret (well, not so secret since 2003) prisons.

There have been many reports and articles on the "archipelago of secret CIA prisons worldwide" in the media, pretty much starting with this one:

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/1218-07.htm

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
How much you wanna bet they already long since caught Osama Bin Laden but are holding him for just the right political moment?

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I find it surprising that you think Bush is lying about suspected terrorists being held in secret (well, not so secret since 2003) prisons.

There have been many reports and articles on the "archipelago of secret CIA prisons worldwide" in the media, pretty much starting with this one:

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/1218-07.htm

Yes, it is hard to say the Administration is lying when they are not acknowledging that such facilities exist. What you will find is generic statements that the United States doesn't do X or Y - with no outright denial of Z. They desperately hope you don't notice that they never addressed the root question.

Such as - that report of CIA prisons existing - they don't talk about it ... they talk instead about how the United States doesn't support torture.

They will, however, call reporters exercising the First Amendment traitors - Nazi Sympathizers and enablers (that's the latest tactic).

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
How much you wanna bet they already long since caught Osama Bin Laden but are holding him for just the right political moment?

LOL! Ok, now you are going overboard in making fun of the foil hatters for bin Laden not being suddenly captured for the 2004 election cycle.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This administration will go down in history as one of the most corrupt, the most aggressive, the most damaging to freedom in American history.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

His lips are moving.

How do you know when a politician is lying?

His lips are moving

This administration will go down in history as one of the most corrupt, the most aggressive, the most damaging to freedom in American history.

It sure ain't gonna look good in the eyes of history.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
How do you know when a politician is lying?

His lips are moving

I think there are some with integrity ....

Congressman Murtha.
Ambassador Wilson.
Congressman Kucinich.
Senator Hatch - sometimes.

To Name a few.

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Because of what it takes to get elected these days, I pretty much don't trust anyone who would do what it would take to get elected. By the time you're swearing in, you've got stikes against you, in my eyes

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Because of what it takes to get elected these days, I pretty much don't trust anyone who would do what it would take to get elected. By the time you're swearing in, you've got stikes against you, in my eyes

Have you considered running for office .... make an honest man out of them.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm too honest to do what it takes to win. I could only get in the Billy Jack way

Counting Chickens before they hatch, are you?

Maybe, you would make "them" run more honest campaigns. That would be a prize in itself, yes?

Latest Discussions