very hard to access in Taiwan

brianlkennedy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Over the past month or so it has become very, very difficult to access the forum, at least from where I am in Taiwan. What I have to do is google the site, then hit "cache", then "forums" and then only about 1 out of 4 times do I get on. "Connection timed out..site unavailable" is the usual response.

For whatever reason it seems to not be a problem with "other sites" (e.g. Kung Fu Magazine forum, Empty Flower Forum, Fighting Arts, Sherdog..)

I like this forum a lot but I simply do not have time to mess around trying to get access. I realize too that running a site cost money and this is probably a "labor of love" so I am not criticizing it....just letting you know.

take care,
Brian

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I guess I have no words of wisdom, but I'm sure Bob and the crew can give some advise of what to do.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll have the server techs look into things again.

OP
B

brianlkennedy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Again, just for your information, the site is, for all intents and purposes, impossible to get on here in Taiwan. I "got lucky" with a little messing around (going through the cache then clicked on "forums") and got on just now.

It is too bad, you got a great little forum here--but not available in Taiwan! I will most certainly be back when I move back to California in a couple of years.

take care,
Brian

Latest Discussions