Vacation

Do you pack your MA uniform when you travel?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just returned from a cruise..One of my LEO buddies asked me if I packed my Dobok, I of couse said No..Does anybody take their uniforms when they travel to non-martial arts destinations?

dosk3n

Green Belt
Reaction score
We dont really have a usiform. We have a black tshirt with our style written on and our logo on the back. Ive never been on holiday with it but I do wear it when I go out. So that would include clubbing, cinema, seeing friends. So I probably would take it on holiday but its rare I get away.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes I do.
Never being sure where I'll end up or what is going to be there I go with the thought in mind that I might find a place that I would like to work out in or meet someone to work out with.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Depends on where I'm going, why I'm traveling and how long I'll be there. But not generally, unless I think there's a good chance I'll have some time to look for somewhere to train more formally...

But I do generally have sweats and a t-shirt or the like... so I can train.

LoneRider

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Especially considering Gracie-Barra BJJ allows you to train for free at any affiliated facility, I always take my MA uniform with me.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If I know I won't be near an MA school where I know the instructor, then no. But, if I think I might be near a school where I know the instructor, yes I do.

chrispillertkd

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just returned from a cruise..One of my LEO buddies asked me if I packed my Dobok, I of couse said No..Does anybody take their uniforms when they travel to non-martial arts destinations?

If I'm going on vacation and not specifically somewhere to train or attend a seminar (which is really vacation for me, although not for my wife) I do not take my Dobok. That being said, I still wake up every morning and do my regular morning training routine.

Pax,

Chris

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Everybody..For the record I always pack a t-shirt with our school logo and I always have an extra pair of sweat pants just in case an oppertunity should arise. But the uniform and the belt stay at home in the dojang bag..