Usat perez complaint by bagshot

RSweet

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Nah, Padilla would have an evil twin, the Usat would be a front for some mob,...
This stuff is lightweight compared to soaps!!

You mean he doesn't have an evil twin? You sure about that? You mean he and herb aren't.........? Actually the soaps are a lot more believable than the reality of this org.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Even they seem to have a time limit per episode?? this just goes on and on

Nah, Padilla would have an evil twin, the Usat would be a front for some mob,...

You mean he doesn't have an evil twin? You sure about that? You mean he and herb aren't.........? Actually the soaps are a lot more believable than the reality of this org.

LOL, this is so sad, it's hilarious! :)

(but I should probably be quiet, before they charge me for the amusement)

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sad to say if everything done out of sight were really shown it would put Jerry Springer and the soaps to shame. Truth will out? Charlee Sheen and the two Goddesses would probably do a better job?
CNN reported three days agon that Charlee would beat Sarah Paylin and Obama for President. That either proves Poles lie, can be paid for or just how messed up our voting masses are??

CBS must believe in the pole though? its said they are trying to patch things up to get him back? Like the Preacher said its all about the money boys!!!

RSweet

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I heard this morning that Herb is now complaining about the two attorneys involved in this actually filing motions and talking to the press. Considering that Herb's modus operandi is to involve the press any time he can get his name out there, this is pretty funny. Look at the Colorado Springs Gazette article - he even had the USAT provide his photo for the article where he says that he doesn't understand these people who file grievances. He has one filed now - he filed against half the board in 2006. I could go on but I am still LMAO

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
I heard this morning that Herb is now complaining about the two attorneys involved in this actually filing motions and talking to the press. Considering that Herb's modus operandi is to involve the press any time he can get his name out there, this is pretty funny. Look at the Colorado Springs Gazette article - he even had the USAT provide his photo for the article where he says that he doesn't understand these people who file grievances. He has one filed now - he filed against half the board in 2006. I could go on but I am still LMAO

I know you are on the rampage against David Askinas and USAT now, trying to change things, but my question to you is this: Why didn't you try to change things back when you were Chair of the USAT Board? Weren't you one of those board members that voted to extend David Askinas contract way back when?

Latest Discussions