Uri Geller = Fraud!!

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's always fun to see a fraud get exposed. It always amazes me the number of people who are willing to believe anything based on faith.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*MODERATOR NOTE:
*THREAD MOVED TO HORROR STORIES WHERE IT AND ALL OTHER FRAUD OR LIE BASED THREADS BELONG

*G Ketchmark / shesulsa
*MT Senior Moderator

OP
Loki

Loki

Black Belt
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
*MODERATOR NOTE:
*THREAD MOVED TO HORROR STORIES WHERE IT AND ALL OTHER FRAUD OR LIE BASED THREADS BELONG

*G Ketchmark / shesulsa
*MT Senior Moderator
*stands corrected*

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Note: Several Off Topic posts have been removed from this thread. Please keep to the topic. Comments concerning other subjects are best dealt with in the correct forums.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, It sad people fool others by tricking them and making money from it. ... It is nice someone can bring the frauds out in the open.....Aloha

OP
Loki

Loki

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys...

Was anyone else laughing when Peter Popoff smacked down those elderly ladies?

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
I remember reading about Uri Geller in an ESP book when I was a kid. And I saw a ton of psychics on "That's Incredible".

I haven't seen many folks publicly displaying any psychic ability nowadays. Actually, I take that back. Has anyone debunked John Edwards or Benny Hinn yet?

Speaking of Benny Hinn, I wonder if he got his inspiration from Peter Popoff?

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
I remember reading about Uri Geller in an ESP book when I was a kid. And I saw a ton of psychics on "That's Incredible".

I haven't seen many folks publicly displaying any psychic ability nowadays. Actually, I take that back. Has anyone debunked John Edwards or Benny Hinn yet?

Speaking of Benny Hinn, I wonder if he got his inspiration from Peter Popoff?
Benny Hinn and John Edwards debunk themselves. If people are taken in by their crap then they need their heads examined.

OP
Loki

Loki

Black Belt
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Isn't this old news? I thought he was debunked long ago.
If the Tonight Show can be called the debunking of Uri Geller, then yeah. But some of us weren't around then. Debunking BS artists never gets old though ;-)

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
lol...'ok, lemme rest a little...' and Johnny resting his chin on his hands, just watching him.

that was beautiful. I was very young when Geller was popular. I only knew the name and the general claim about the spoons. Huh....whaddya know, eh, Navarre, there was a spoon after all :)

edit: Also, I remember seeing the 'psychic surgery on the tonight show in my teens. too odd.