United States GrandMaster Society

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last night was there yearly Dinner and awards banquet. My son Zachary got to attend along with TX_BB. He said he got to talk to G.M. Kurban and was told that he could remember when he was not even uo to his knees, Zachary is only 16 but has been competing since he was five. He said it was a great night of listening and learning from so many older and wiser gentleman that have been in TKD for 40-50 years. It is always great that some of our youth goes to these event and be reminded what and who was in the forfront of TKD all these years. Just thought I would share his night of joy with everyone. P.S. he has alot of pictures he took with his phone when he gets it downloaded I will post some.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well said Terry..One year in Lexington I listened to "Superfoot", GMP and the CaneMaster talk about the old days..I was fascinated..

rmclain

Black Belt
Reaction score
I was there. Sorry I missed Zachary. Probably he has grown so much since I saw him last that I wouldn't recognize him.

R. McLain

Last night was there yearly Dinner and awards

banquet. My son Zachary got to attend along with TX_BB. He said he got to talk to G.M. Kurban and was told that he could remember when he was not even uo to his knees, Zachary is only 16 but has been competing since he was five. He said it was a great night of listening and learning from so many older and wiser gentleman that have been in TKD for 40-50 years. It is always great that some of our youth goes to these event and be reminded what and who was in the forfront of TKD all these years. Just thought I would share his night of joy with everyone. P.S. he has alot of pictures he took with his phone when he gets it downloaded I will post some.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was there. Sorry I missed Zachary. Probably he has grown so much since I saw him last that I wouldn't recognize him.

R. McLain

I am sorry you did as well, he is 6 feet and wieghs 138, I will dowmload some pics. Master McLain Zachary said the fish was not that good but he sure did like the Chocolate cake, just like a teenager.

taekwondodo

Green Belt
Reaction score
I was there at my Master invitation. I was surprise to see my Grand Master from Michigan and another long time friend been inducted into the Hall of Fame. Grand Master Sun Hwang Chung, experts in Mind Over Matter, and Grand Master Han Wan Lee. GM Lee he and I wen way back before he became an Olympian.

It was a special treat for me to see the two GM from the past.