Tuf4

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw the ad for this on SPIKE!! Only a few days away!!:ultracool This one looks like its going to be pretty good!

Any thoughts?

Mike

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yea I saw it during Wrestling last night what I got out of it is they are bringing back some of the losers from the other shows for one last chance is that correct?
Terry

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Yea I saw it during Wrestling last night what I got out of it is they are bringing back some of the losers from the other shows for one last chance is that correct?
Terry

Yup,

Trainers: Randy Couture & Georges St. Pierre

Welterweights: - Mikey Burnett - Shonie Carter - Rich Clementi - Matt Serra - Pete Spratt - Chris Lytle - Din Thomas - Jeremy Jackson

Middleweights: - Patrick Cote - Edwin Dewees - Travis Lutter - Charles McCarthy - Gideon Ray - Jorge Rivera - Pete Sell - Scott Smith

Reaction score
Hmm.. The ad is on as I watch pre-season football. I thought it was going to be members of previous shows too, but it's cometitors that were once contenders, but have fallen in the standing to almost obscurity.

lll000000lll

Green Belt
Reaction score
Randy and George are both exceptional athletes, I'm curious how they'll fair as coaches. should prove to be an interesting TUF like always.

Latest Discussions