Tsa agent gets her pillows groped

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
felony melon squeezing?

No, really, A FELONY....

Though it could be a hate motivated crime....

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I support this womans actions and look forward to many many many more brave citizens standing up and giving the TSA goonsquad some 'what for'.

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
felony melon squeezing?

No, really, A FELONY....

Though it could be a hate motivated crime....

Yes, it's a felony. Honestly, all "felony" means is that the crime is punishable (meaning the maximum applicable penalty) by a year or more in prison. I'd have been surprised if this was ONLY a misdemeanor. It's sexual assault, for cryin' out loud.

And that "fight the power" guy in the clip was hilarious. "Yeah, I'd pay $15 towards her defense.." Whoa, big spender, slow down there!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes, it's a felony. Honestly, all "felony" means is that the crime is punishable (meaning the maximum applicable penalty) by a year or more in prison. I'd have been surprised if this was ONLY a misdemeanor. It's sexual assault, for cryin' out loud.

And that "fight the power" guy in the clip was hilarious. "Yeah, I'd pay $15 towards her defense.." Whoa, big spender, slow down there!

LOL, yes, for crying out loud. This is warped.

But I guess this is the type of surreal comedy we are moving towards.
On the one hand the federally sanctioned gropers, some with even the resume to go with the job description, on the hand the amateurs...

A felony sexual assault...<shakes head>
I know I don't speak legalese...but seriously, in this context?!
Self Defense Your Honor, justifiable Gropacide....

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
LOL, yes, for crying out loud. This is warped.

But I guess this is the type of surreal comedy we are moving towards.
On the one hand the federally sanctioned gropers, some with even the resume to go with the job description, on the hand the amateurs...

A felony sexual assault...<shakes head>
I know I don't speak legalese...but seriously, in this context?!
Self Defense Your Honor, justifiable Gropacide....

Indeed, grabbing someone's boobs and twisting them around (without consent of course) is sexual assault. If I or anyone else was to go to a public place, find a suitable female and grab her in that manner, I think we'd all agree that a sexual assault charge and a year+ in prison would be expected. What you're trying to argue is that the woman was justified in doing so because the person's a TSA agent. Good luck with that.

Now, if the TSA agent went beyond a normal pat-down, I'd agree with you, but it sounds like this woman just reacted to a normal screening.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Indeed, grabbing someone's boobs and twisting them around (without consent of course) is sexual assault. If I or anyone else was to go to a public place, find a suitable female and grab her in that manner, I think we'd all agree that a sexual assault charge and a year+ in prison would be expected. What you're trying to argue is that the woman was justified in doing so because the person's a TSA agent. Good luck with that.

Now, if the TSA agent went beyond a normal pat-down, I'd agree with you, but it sounds like this woman just reacted to a normal screening.

well, in the olden days groping an unwilling person, not calling it participant, would have gotten your face slapped, 'assault' reserved for more far reaching infractions.
These days the slapper would go down for assault on the groper.

The world is simply out of whack.

(Of course, one can't pass judgment many miles away not having witnessed the transgression. What could have been a more humerous encounter of the inappropriate kind can also have gone down as a very painful ordeal for the gropee)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please note the charge.
Note there is no mention of 'officer of the law', 'law enforcement official' and so on.
Dis is vedy impotants.
;)

OP
J

JohnEdward

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
It is my understanding that in CO. the victim's (not the TSA agent) action is a sexual harassment felony. The victim put her hands on the agent lost her first amendment rights that is a Fed thing. If that is the case, when in CO. and you get felt up by a TSA agent scream, "Stop rubbing my ________." Then say you where sexually harassed. I remember a Gynecologist was sued for sexual molestation on women. It seems one women wasn't use to the exam and felt she was sexually molested. Well, this went through the grapevine and all these women started coming forward saying they too where sexually molested. It didn't stop there, somewhere around 50 women who where patients over a number of years came forward and say he too molested them, based on news reports of the initial woman's compliant. This got the town in an uproar. The Gynecologist got Nancy Graced'd so fast, he couldn't get a fair trial.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is my understanding that in CO. the victim's (not the TSA agent) action is a sexual harassment felony. The victim put her hands on the agent lost her first amendment rights that is a Fed thing. If that is the case, when in CO. and you get felt up by a TSA agent scream, "Stop rubbing my ________." Then say you where sexually harassed. I remember a Gynecologist was sued for sexual molestation on women. It seems one women wasn't use to the exam and felt she was sexually molested. Well, this went through the grapevine and all these women started coming forward saying they too where sexually molested. It didn't stop there, somewhere around 50 women who where patients over a number of years came forward and say he too molested them, based on news reports of the initial woman's compliant. This got the town in an uproar. The Gynecologist got Nancy Graced'd so fast, he couldn't get a fair trial.

yep and yep.

The letter of the law vs real life....

and of course the hint of impropriety vs real transgressions.

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score

I guess I'm not seeing the obvious here. What's that have to do with this topic? A gynecologist receiving multiple complaints of patient abuse and a passenger molesting a TSA agent are two very different scenarios.

As for the severity, the article I read about the TSA assault made it sound like a helluva lot more than copping a feel.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What you have here is a case of a woman, who flies frequently, getting fed up with the antics of the security theater players, and snapping.
It's being played as 'they didn't do anything', and in fact, probably didn't, this time.
But if I was subjected to regular groping, I guarantee you I'd lash out too.

I post maybe 5% of the TSA cases I read about. If I posted them all, I'd have to change the site name to TSAtalk. (and it's taken)

OP
J

JohnEdward

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I guess I'm not seeing the obvious here. What's that have to do with this topic? A gynecologist receiving multiple complaints of patient abuse and a passenger molesting a TSA agent are two very different scenarios.

I don't.... :)

Latest Discussions