Training Partner Wanted

Ironcrane

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I guess it's about time to give this a shot, and see how it goes. I am looking for a partner in Portland Oregon, to help me with my practice. I have several exercises that I've been wanting to do, but haven't found anyone that I can work with.

I practice Kung Fu, and I'm willing to train you if it's needed. It is a plus if you know any Wrestling, or Escrima, but your style doesn't really matter. All that matters is that you're willing to help.

If you are interested, then please send me a pm, and we'll try to work out the details.

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hasn't been responded in awhile, apologies I'm not in that locale or I would love to! But have you found a partner yet?

Good luck with that endeavor I will however look you up if I ever visit that location.

OP
I

Ironcrane

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I have not found a partner, but I did find a school with some flexible payment options. So I'm going to give that a try hopefully next month. But I'm still willing to go over some material if you ever do come this way.

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have not found a partner, but I did find a school with some flexible payment options. So I'm going to give that a try hopefully next month. But I'm still willing to go over some material if you ever do come this way.

Ya that would be great! I have a lot of background in CMA as well so it would be a great exchange, even just for a weekend ever so often would be enjoyable.

Latest Discussions