Training in West Tennessee

harold

Green Belt
Reaction score
I am a martial arts student living in Memphis, Tennessee. I am interested in studying Tang Soo Do but there are no schools or instructors here.I have posted a similar question on other forums regarding this subject. Is there anyone who knows of a Tang Soo Do instructor or school in my area?

Chizikunbo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I dont know how close you are to Paris TN, but Master Troy Trudeau teaches there, he is a 7th dan with the National Korean Martial Arts Association...He is a great teacher from what I understand. Let me know if you are interested, and I will get you in contact...

--josh

OP
H

harold

Green Belt
Reaction score
I dont know how close you are to Paris TN, but Master Troy Trudeau teaches there, he is a 7th dan with the National Korean Martial Arts Association...He is a great teacher from what I understand. Let me know if you are interested, and I will get you in contact...

--josh
Paris is about a three hour drive for me. But I could probably make the trip once a month to train if Master Trudeau would agree.

OP
H

harold

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks. The closest one is in Amory,Ms. which is also about 3 hours away.

Chizikunbo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Sir,
please send me an email to [email protected] and I will then have you address to forward on to Master Trudeau. Im sure you will enjoy learning what he has to teach ;-)
--josh

TK421

White Belt
Reaction score
We just had the winter region 6 black belt session this weekend. Grand Master Jae C. Shin was there training and beating the drum. My eldest was there training.

Latest Discussions