Tracy's Seniors Gathering

Dave Simmons

Green Belt
Reaction score
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet][URL="http://www.network54.com/Forum/326583/"]Return to Forum [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet]TRACY SENIORS REUNION!!!

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet]December 5 2005 at 8:17 AM[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet] Dave Simmons Dave Simmons (Login DaveSimmons)
from IP address 155.70.23.45
[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet]The event will occur April 28 and April 29, 2006! Location San Jose, CA.

Honored Guest is GM Al Tracy!

The gathering will bring together the "collective knowledge of the Tracy System" to strengthen the future of the Tracy System.

Seminar agenda will be posted soon. Flyers will be sent to all Tracy schools and clubs.

To have all Tracy Seniors in attendance to solidify the Tracy System. Therefore we are also encouraging newer generation Tracy black belts and their students to attend this historic event. Private lessons will be available! Seminar sessions will be running all day April 29th. Meet and greet and selected workouts on April 28th.

Dinner will occur Saturday evening including Awards!

The accomodation is at The Wyndom Hotel.

More details on the Seminar teachers soon.

The Seniors so far:

GM Al Tracy

Ted Sumner

Dave Simmons

Roger Greene

Jim Stewart

Tom Bersick

Bill Yazel

Joe Trione

Pat Munk

Jim Hanna

Todd Avery

Greg Mattson

Becky Mornar

Bob Leonard

Dave Simmons
Twin Dragon Kenpo Karate
http://www.mnkenpokarate.com
[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Trebuchet]
[/FONT]var tcdacmd="cc=HLT; dt";Back To San Jose Kenpo Karate [/URL]
[/FONT]

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wonder if Tim Golby is going?

OP
Dave Simmons

Dave Simmons

Green Belt
Reaction score
Samantha,

I called the dojo on Saturday to invite him I left word with a black belt. I will be following up soon.

Hopefully you can attend!

Latest Discussions