OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enson said:
thats starting bid! :ultracool

Yeah... But you could concievablt win the auction for a Penny and get the bargain of the month!

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Yeah... But you could concievablt win the auction for a Penny and get the bargain of the month!
what a bargain!;) hee hee! authentic ninjutsu training for a penny? maybe shiro or gmunoz will comment.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enson said:
what a bargain!;) hee hee! authentic ninjutsu training for a penny? maybe shiro or gmunoz will comment.

Regardless of the style, etc... you have to admit, 2 people for one month for a penny is a great deal, and what a freakin great marketing strategy...

Enson

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
Regardless of the style, etc... you have to admit, 2 people for one month for a penny is a great deal, and what a freakin great marketing strategy...
did you place your bid? just imagine if you win... you will have to buy plane tickets from chicago to dayton ohio and then take 2 months off of work. might cost you more in the long run.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Enson said:
did you place your bid? just imagine if you win... you will have to buy plane tickets from chicago to dayton ohio and then take 2 months off of work. might cost you more in the long run.

I could drive to Dayton in about 5 hours. :p

Besides, I am perfectly happy with my Bujinkan School, and if I wanted Toshindo there is a school 45 minutes from my house.

A

AaronLucia

If i lived near it, i might have done it.. Florida to Ohio is quite expensive.. :p

Latest Discussions