toronto ikmf

tjizzle

White Belt
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any info on this branch of the ikmf. Also has anyone here trained with Christopher Gagne, if so how was it. All and any info on this krav school in Toronto would be much appreciated thanks.

Spork3245

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that school, but if you're near Revolution Mixed Martial Arts, Avital is an excellent instructor. I had the pleasure of meeting, and working with her just a few weeks ago. Also, Nir Maman lives in Toronto and may be able to help you train (he was the chief Krav Maga instructor for the IDF at Wingate untill June of 2009), message me for his info (I don't want to post it publicly).

http://www.revmma.com/meet-instructors.aspx

Avital Zeisler

Avital was certified in Israel by the IKMA (Israeli Krav Maga Association). She has had an intensive amount of training in various forms of Israeli Martial Arts and practical self-defence techniques. "Avi" places a strong focus on preparing her students both mentally and physically for any potentially harmful encounter they may face on the street (or in the nightclub).

Also, check out Avital's Krav Maga video (filmed here in NJ) here; http://avitalzeisler.com/index.php/media
She's suprisingly fast... and strong. :)

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Christopher is one of Laurent Mougeot's instructors. Laurent is the IKMF Director for Canada. I would go check him out and see for yourself.

kravottawa

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Laurent Mougeot and I am the Director of IKMF Toronto. Chris Gagne has been a Krav Maga Instructor for 3 years and studying for 7 years, he is an excellent Instructor and his school is growing very fast. IKMF is the source of Krav Maga: we teach self-defense in a practical, realistic perspective, we want to teach students how to defend themselves in a short time so we do not spend half the class on cardio fitness, the standards are very high. I will be in Toronto Sunday to teach a seminar. Check the details on www.ikmftoronto.com, and go try a class with Chris!

Be safe,

Laurent Mougeot
Instructor Krav Maga Ottawa
Director IKMF Canada
[email protected]

OP
T

tjizzle

White Belt
Reaction score
thank you i will definitely give him a shout

KayakCrazy

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm taking my second series of classes with Chris Gagne and he's a great instructor. His classes are comprehensive, practical, and fun, and he teaches to a variety of skill levels, so regardless of your level of experience, I think you'll get a lot out of the classes. I highly recommend Chris. Come out and try a class!

Stephanie