TO-SHIN DO Quest Centre UK

G

Gary Arthur

On the 12th November 2004 we open the very first British Stephen K Hayes Quest Centre in Kettering, Northamptonshire, England. The centre has a large DOJO area, kitchen, toilets, changing rooms, shop, alternative health suite and car park. The building itself is only about twenty years old and is located close to the town centre. The Centre is decorated like an old Japanese Dojo but with a modern look about it.
We are at present taking on new members both adults and Children for this centre although we do have about 25 members in Northampton itself, training at the ITG centre another full time martial arts Dojo.
For information regarding lessons at the new Quest centre please E Mail Me at [email protected]
or phone 01536 395371.

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
Congragulations!!! Good luck with that. I also aspire to open a Quest Center one day in Tennessee. I hope you have a wonderfull time in your new venture!!!

Be blessed,
Satt

cashwo

Green Belt
Reaction score
CONGRADS!!!! Could someone open one in Charleston/Huntington West Virginia Please!!! :)

OP
L

Limeydog

Congrats Gary,

Let me know when you are going to put on some seminars and I will send some of my karate students to support you. Travelling from the Birmingham area shouldn't be too hard for them. LOL. Especially if they want to recieve their next belt...HAHAHAHA. Yes I am evil...

Starting work on my business plan to open a Quest Center in LA, then will concentrate on changing curricullum in my UK karate schools to that of Toshindo.

Regards
Patrick

OP
J

jibran

Gary,
Congratulations on your new dojo! (By the way, remind Hombu to add you to their online dojo list.)
Also, will you offer a Shadows of Iga Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu class?