Tigar Street The Movie

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was watching T.V. last night and saw the movie was wondering has anybody seen this movie and what do you think of GM Rhee (acting was terrible),:idunno: but his techniques was pretty darn good, now was it the camera's or his he that good with his technique... God Bless America:btg:

MichiganTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I believe you were watching "When Tae Kwon Do Strikes" with Jhoon Rhee. He was an original student of Chung Do Kwan founder Won Kuk Lee.
Just for the record, another of GGM Lee's students was Mr. Uhm, who is our Instructor's instructor.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MichiganTKD said:
I believe you were watching "When Tae Kwon Do Strikes" with Jhoon Rhee. He was an original student of Chung Do Kwan founder Won Kuk Lee.
Just for the record, another of GGM Lee's students was Mr. Uhm, who is our Instructor's instructor.
No MichiganTKD it is called Tigar Street was made in 1996 he's a TKD instructor for a bad high School and the drug king sells drug to the kids and of course he save the childern and the school from sudden death like all story's a happy ending.... God Bless America

Latest Discussions