Tieing a tassle to a Spear?

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Haha, it's as stupid as it sounds :eek:

But has anyone seen or have any links that go into detail on how to tie a tassle (red hare) to a Spear?

My Sifu showed me a long time ago but I was hoping that there may be some sort of reference in cyberspace or "what not" to clarify it a bit.

I know stupid request but thanks for looking into this matter.

All the best,

OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Actually I reposted this in the "Weapons Section" as that is probably where I should have posted it in the 1st place. Haha sorry wasn't thinking clearly (Too much turkey) so to the "Mod" can you please move this thread and or delete these 2 particular posts as they are better served in the weapons section.

Thanks

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Haha, it's as stupid as it sounds :eek:

But has anyone seen or have any links that go into detail on how to tie a tassle (red hare) to a Spear?

My Sifu showed me a long time ago but I was hoping that there may be some sort of reference in cyberspace or "what not" to clarify it a bit.

I know stupid request but thanks for looking into this matter.

All the best,

Nah... anytime I've replaced one, I just bought a horse hair tassle & it comes ready to tie on.

There's a couple of different vendors out there that carry the tassles ready to tie.

OP
Tensei85

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Nah... anytime I've replaced one, I just bought a horse hair tassle & it comes ready to tie on.

There's a couple of different vendors out there that carry the tassles ready to tie.

Cool, Thanks I'll check into it more thoroughly...

Latest Discussions