Thoughts on this school?

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Looking at the web site and looking at his dojo....they seem like a "great" school to go to.

Lots of room and lots of equitment, mats...clean, and positive looking...

Next thing to do is go down and watch them a few times and than try a few classes to get a feel.....from the web site? ...looks "good"!

Aloha, (just my thoughts from looking at the web site only!)

Guardian

Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, I must say I didn't have to go very far to say I liked what I saw, the Student Pledge and the purpose behind their training says it all for me.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hmm no huge red flags. One of the instructors got two different black belts in two years each - extremely quick grading anywhere. Some of the pictures show lack of proper guard and other no-nos but then again pictures can be misleading. I see things I like too. I`d check this one out, but be on my guard.

agemechanic03

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Ah yes, Tifton GA...Been there a few times, but just to see a friend that lives there. I was stationed about an hour south of there. Looks like a good school tho. I agree with Cirdan on some of the cert type stuff from just looking at his record, but I know a couple that are like that and are very reputable. As with any school, try it out for a class or two and as always, use caution.

Latest Discussions