Thoughts from Krauthammer on Jon Stewart

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Charles Krauthammer comments to Brett Baier on Fox news about the Jon Stewart rally. Krauthammer is one of the best, if not the best, political commentators out there./

But since the Ku Klux Klan had a rally on the Washington Mall, on Aug. 8, 1926......

You say, ‘Yes, that was a white rally but it was nowhere near as white as the Jon Stewart rally,’” he said. “That was whitest of all rallies ever held – in D.C. on the Mall. So you can say ‘the whitest rally since the Jon Stewart rally on the Mall.’ I’m not sure how he’ll take that, though. It’s worth mentioning.”

.....he's clearly not one of the smartest. :lfao:

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Everything in moderation. Over indulging in anything is bad, good luck.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So...you're saying the Jon Stewart rally was just as white as the Klan rally in 1926? I will e-mail the correction to Krauthammer right away. Did the comedy central participants wear white sheets as well?

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
So...you're saying the Jon Stewart rally was just as white as the Klan rally in 1926? I will e-mail the correction to Krauthammer right away. Did the comedy central participants wear white sheets as well?

No, I'm saying that the white sheets clearly made the Klan rally the "whitest" rally ever, and Krauthammer is just plain wrong......

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Do you know the thread count on the sheets at the clan rally in 1926, and was there a Union label on those sheets, or was it too early in the unionization movement to have a union label?

Latest Discussions