This Is The Best Self Defense System On The Planet

Ewelincia

White Belt
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this with you guys as a hello to the group, it is something everyone should see. You think you are a tough guy or a macho, well you can go down easily in a fight unless you know these simple moves. It is perfect for everyone, male or female.

Prof. David James of the Vee Arnis Jitsu system of self defense explains the 10 Commandments of Self Defense. VeeArnisJitsu.com

Last edited by a moderator:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If you say so, I beleive the person make the SD principle.

Ay anyrate welcome and enjoy yourself.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm convinced! I'll sever all ties with my prior training! Where do I sign up, and for how much should I write the check?

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
:snurkle: Tsk, tsk, gentlemen ... so cynical (or should that read "so experienced"?) :D.

EDIT: Welcome aboard, Ewelincia. You'll probably find that, once the grins subside, you'll be quite welcome here, regardless of the fact that your first post came through the front door riding a bulldozer :).

TKDJUDO

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Oo. Vee Arnis Jitsu seems interesting. I think I'll give it a try whenever I swing by the City.

Welcome to MT!

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not a bad video, he makes some good points (as he does in the others I've seen). However, you might want to tone down the arogant "this is the best and if you don't know it you're gonna get your *** kicked" type comments.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You'll probably find that, once the grins subside, you'll be quite welcome here, regardless of the fact that your first post came through the front door riding a bulldozer :).

Very good analogy, S.!

Not a bad video, he makes some good points (as he does in the others I've seen). However, you might want to tone down the arogant "this is the best and if you don't know it you're gonna get your *** kicked" type comments.

Yeah, I'll second that, for sure.

Wow, did he train with Lt.- X

:roflmao:

And welcome to MT, BTW.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I chatted -very- briefly a few years back with Prof. James. We also ran a tribute to Vee Arnis Jitsu founder Prof. Vee back in 2003 in the debut MT magazine. Good system and some good people involved in it's development.

Welcome!

Brian S

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Just wanted to share this with you guys as a hello to the group, it is something everyone should see. You think you are a tough guy or a macho, well you can go down easily in a fight unless you know these simple moves. It is perfect for everyone, male or female.

Prof. David James of the Vee Arnis Jitsu system of self defense explains the 10 Commandments of Self Defense. VeeArnisJitsu.com

After viewing your video I have come to realize that all of training has been a complete waste of time and effort. I didn't know you guys had all the secrets. I would love to move there and begin my lessons in th3 d3adly immediately!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ewelincia, there's a lot of guys who can fight. There's a few who can fight really, really well. A vanishingly small fraction of them do Vee Arnis Jitsu. Most of them don't do any martial arts at all. Confidence and trust in your training are good things. Arrogance makes you underestimate your opponent which can have side effects like becoming slightly dead.

Guardian

Black Belt
Reaction score
LOL LOL, welcome, quite the reception don't you think.

Welcome and please enjoy.

As far as fighting, as mentioned, it's not the system so much as the individual that makes it that way. I've know guys that trained for years and still can't fight worth a spit and I know people that can fight at the drop of a hat and their dang good at it and have no training.

So in conclusion, it's the individual and what you put into it, not the system.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how much does "slightly dead" differ from "mostly dead?" :D
Well... Miracle Max probably can get you over slightly dead a lot quicker than mostly dead!

Latest Discussions