Not open for further replies.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It will be back down in the 60's Friday night, according to weather.com

This is nuts. Can't believe it's midnight and its above 80 degrees. On the outside anyway ;)

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It will be back down in the 60's Friday night, according to weather.com

This is nuts. Can't believe it's midnight and its above 80 degrees. On the outside anyway ;)

Yes, sounds utterly rediculous. It does get that way here once in a great while, heat-wise, but we don't get that humidity ... and it is somewhat expected here. We live in a desert afterall.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It seems even more ridiculous too when thunder and lighting is going about around you, complete with windstorm, but there's no break to the humidity.

Ahh well...one thing that IS New England....our unpredictable extremes ;)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love summer time. Im going up to Madison IN next weekend to watch the Regatta. Always a good time

B

That sounds awesome. One summer I was at Mackinac Island when the race from Detroit to Mackinac was going on and every time a sail boat came in they rang a bell. It was a real blast.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That sounds awesome. One summer I was at Mackinac Island when the race from Detroit to Mackinac was going on and every time a sail boat came in they rang a bell. It was a real blast.
The hydroplain (sp?) boats are what are racing that weekend. They are wicked to watch go by, we usually watch from our boat on the Ohio River. But like I said Ill be back in a few minutes

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions