The Force Is Real (???)

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope this was a gimmick or stunt... It's clearly faked; the boards were sawn. I'm thinking someone nearby pulled down on a cord or something to trigger the "break."

GBlues

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I believe in the force, a universal energy. I believe in a chi, and inner strength. I don't believe any as of yet has the ability to use such powers to break objects without touching them, or to levitate things etc.... I believe one day man may learn this ability. It won't happen if we don't try. But try and fail, so you create something that quite possibly is fake, furthers no ones cause. Beside like my jedi master told me, " If it is used for enlightenment it may be of the light side. The dark side is quicker, faster, more seductive. You will know when you are calm, passive."

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
That was great.
icon10.gif

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm impressed, not only did he break all those boards, but he did it with nice clean edges almost as if someone used a saw on them, he must have a very sharp mind:uhyeah:

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yep this guy had someone pull the boards and he sure did put on his best show. I was wandering where his lightsaber was.:shrug:

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm impressed, not only did he break all those boards, but he did it with nice clean edges almost as if someone used a saw on them, he must have a very sharp mind:uhyeah:
Sharp mind, dull personality.

hkfuie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Kraftsau says:

"I really don't understand: all these Karate and Taekwon-Do (or whatever) guys - why don't they simply use a sledge hammer??"

Exactly. I couldn;t get past those rexkwondo pants, either. I'm kind of speechless.

hkfuie

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Does this guy prove that the force is NOT real?

What this guy proves is that guys will do just about anything to impress the chicks. ;)

shihansmurf

Black Belt
Reaction score
Where do these people come from?

Is there a special vat that they get grown in?

Is there more video of this dude?

Maybe a lightsabre duel?

:jediduel:

Because that be the natural progression after moving things with the mind.

I think if one isn't careful with his teachings though, and one falls to the dark side as it were, it would open up a series of new lessons such as

Force Choke

Force Lightning

and Whine about George Lucas making movies that were so bad, that they were actually able to travel back through time and leach enjoyment out of films I loved as a child.

Sorry about that last one. I was sidetracked with nerdrage, whilst poking fun at the video of the absurd and very obviously staged breaking demo. I wonder at how many non-martial artists fall for this type of stunt, or do most simply watch this sort of thing and think of it think of the same way they do a stage magician. Neat trick, but obviously not possible?

Mark

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I believe the force of gravity is real...especially when acting on pre-sawn boards that were already starting to sag a bit in the middle.