The English Sport of Shin Kicking! Plus a Few More Bizarre Sports!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok Ferrots down your pants sounds more like a sex type of game than an actual game. Each there own. Trampoline Volleyball, I saw this like on ESPN bizzare sports one night looks pretty dam good to me.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have ferrets in America? A lot of people round my way keep them, I would but don't have the time to keep them occupied.

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes we do Tez. Unfortunately my wife is allergic to them otherwise I would have one or a cat.
icon6.gif

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do you have ferrets in America? A lot of people round my way keep them, I would but don't have the time to keep them occupied.

Yes alot of people have ferrots down here, but I still never heard of that game.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes alot of people have ferrots down here, but I still never heard of that game.

I think it started as a poachers trick, hiding them from the gamekeepers. Then as men do it became a game of bravado lol!

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
I totally get grown men trying to kick the snot out of each other, but why are the shin kickers wearing lab coats?

Actually, true story. I once watched two Kindergarten boys punching themselves (not each other) in the groin. I must confess, it was mesmerizing for a moment, but professionalism kicked in, and I broke it up. For some reason men in white coats kicking each other made me think of that.

Latest Discussions