The Cuddle Party - My new political affilliation.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Okay...*that* is a little too touchy-feely for my taste (pun intended). I do have an affectionate side, but it depends on who I'm with, and definitely NOT with a bunch of strangers. Pass!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The romantic side of me says I like to cuddle... but with ONE single special lady (whomever that may be). There are better ways to get to know your fellow human being.

One of them is right here. :D

OP
Shaolinwind

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
The romantic side of me says I like to cuddle... but with ONE single special lady (whomever that may be). There are better ways to get to know your fellow human being.

One of them is right here. :D

LOL.... Everyone thinks it's stupid but me. I mentioned it in passing to a girl I am dating, and I'll quote her. "Wow, that's ****ing gay."

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well...one of the rules is no dry humping, so I'm out. (hey, that chicks elbow was hot...what can I say).

selfishly disrespectful,

Dave

OP
Shaolinwind

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
matt.m said:
I am sorry that is just nuts.

Fine! Forget you guys, I'm going to go get some snuggles and learn how to get in touch with myself or something. :uhyeah:

And don't come crying to me when you need a cuddle.... Oh that's too cruel. You can have a little cuddle.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shaolinwind said:
And don't come crying to me when you need a cuddle.... Oh that's too cruel. You can have a little cuddle.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't know, sounds like fun. I figured that Jade would like it. :) The problem with being a guy, it's hard to stop sometimes.

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Fluffy said:
I don't know, sounds like fun. I figured that Jade would like it. :) The problem with being a guy, it's hard to stop sometimes.

And who said that grown men don't like to be hugged? ;)

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Kembudo-Kai Kempoka said:
Well...one of the rules is no dry humping, so I'm out. (hey, that chicks elbow was hot...what can I say).

selfishly disrespectful,

Dave

....see Dave....
I didnt' read that clause

I was gettin all happy and such....

ah well..

Your Bro. (who does love a good cuddle)
John

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I haven't the self control to follow the rules at one of those things. I would certainly, umm, be quite obviously enjoying myself altogether far too much. :lookie:

Paul B

3rd Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not for this kid.

The idea of a bunch of strangers...or even, maybe especially, the people I know draped all over me would be my own personal version of hell.