The best Presidential Race 08 political ad yet...

FearlessFreep

Senior Master
Reaction score
Anyone know the dude? (haven't watched the video). Apparently thought he has quite a rep in absentia on TheDojang mailing list (iirc)

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, now someone's going to have to get Britney Spears to endorse them!

But then Chuck Norris would have to roundhouse kick the other candidate....and Britney Spears.......actually, I'm probably going to to get kicked for posting this too....

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score

lol! :) Awesome!

??? Chuck Norris is really behind this guy??? That is something! That is enough for me to vote for him! I am registered Democrat, so I vote for the Dem of choice in the Primary Election, but I tell you all, if this guy gets the Republican Party nomination, I will go across party lines and vote for him! I am not joking!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorros

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This is going to be a great race. I hope Hillary gets the nomination. the lady never really had to run a campain that was not handed to her like New York.
Hillary doesn't do well with unscripted and not stacked forums to her advantage. That is why she mostly spoke to groups of not much more than 300. her cronnies can easily find 300 supporters at any one time. Cuts down on the the looney liberal activist and protesters on the left. She often does terrible with confrontation. She has always had her hubby or her entourage to protect her.

Now on the Right there is no hope. What a bunch of wannabees. Not one Ronald Reagan in the bunch. The two I kinda like (sorta) They don't even get any questions. Huckabee and Ron Paul, does the media even know there on stage. They have some amazing things to say, but the good old boy rebublican machine doesn't want to hear them. Because it's that old fart MCains turn to run. Kinda like that old dude Dole, that didn't have a chance.
Bush has slit his parties throat, and their just bleeding to death.
Six years of unobstructed power and Republicans feasted while Rome burned.

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sorros; Stay positive.

The elites want normal people to feel defeated and apathetic before the race even starts so that they won't vote in the damn primary or even the general for who they really want.

That said, Huckabee has been surging lately:

Iowa poll: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/ia/iowa_republican_caucus-207.html

General:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/republican_presidential_nomination-192.html

It's still anybodies race. But as you can see, ALL of the canidates have lost momentum except Huckabee. He is just now getting some attention, and if he comes in 1st or 2nd in that 1st primary, look out.

Elections are very volatile at the primary stage, and people tend to actually LOOK at the canidates only a few weeks prior to the vote. When they call to poll early on, people tend to answer based on name recognition ("eh...Guilliani" because of 9-11); but as it gets closer and people start actually looking at this stuff, minds change and people start to formulate real opinions.

So, we'll see...this will definatily be interesting! :)

Latest Discussions