The best food to throw

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Has anyone thrown food, other than pie or cake, at someone? I've thrown a little bit of fried chicken meat at someone once. It was only the skin that had some meat to it- no bone. I thought it was funny how it stuck to the intended victim- who was a girl, so she naturally flipped out (I mean "girly" girl).

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone thrown food, other than pie or cake, at someone? I've thrown a little bit of fried chicken meat at someone once. It was only the skin that had some meat to it- no bone. I thought it was funny how it stuck to the intended victim- who was a girl, so she naturally flipped out (I mean "girly" girl).

Canteloupes, or those smaller watermelons-instant knockout with spectacular splash!

Barring that, rotten apples are cool.....

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How about a really ripe tomato or three? :D

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dinner rolls work REAL good..Not the cresents, the regular round ones...

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Only ever thrown eggs, if they aren't cleaned off quickly they can really stick though and the smell..... eugh!

tsdclaflin

Green Belt
Reaction score
I didn't like vegatables as a child in a family of 7.

Any one ever throw food "under" the table. I used to, until it landed on my sister's lap and I got in trouble.

tradrockrat

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I hereby claim the title of undisputed king of the food fight. I have had kitchen destroying fights with four other siblings so many times I've lost count. I can sling the chicken (sounds dirtier than it is;) ), spoon the mashed potaoes across a crowded room and take out an eye, "shotgun" peas, feignt with the spilled glass of water to distract from the full on porkchop assault...

I could go on for hours.

lmao!

OP
bluemtn

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've almost got thrown out of a McDonald's once for throwing french fies. Unfortunately, I was a senior in high school, and away on a field trip with a club I was in. Imagine the phone call to my parents on that one!

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pizza Dough
Cookie Dough (* I prefer my Chocolate Chip recipe with brown sugar it is nice and moist *)

Pizza Cheese

Ice cream

of course all the table food as well

I have done Frosting from the squeeze tubes

lots of stuff when I worked in kitchens many years ago.

On a side note about the funniest thing I have ever thrown at someone was bundled money. I was counting and wrapping money from coin change machines and this one employee would not leave the office and was just being a total pest. Of course it was all in fun, so I grabbed the closest thing to throw (* 100 $1 bills *) and then grabbed another stack to throw. Her mouth was on the floor not becuase I had thrown something at her (* and told her to get out *), but becuase it was money. It was so funny I started to laugh but she wanted to cry, because she thought if I was throwing wrapped money at her, I must be serious. (* Just company policy not to have lots of people in the office while handling the money and the owner was due to stop by *) I explained that I was just being silly back at her, and threw what was handy not the money to get her upset or in trouble. :)

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have actually been a part of formalized, Military sanctioned food fights! COMBAT DINING INs!!! Military tradition, don't ask.

Best for throwing, balled up white bread, dipped in water. Flies really well, hurts when it hits, and upon impact, it spreads out and leaves a BIG mess!!!

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Eggs (rotten if you got them), shrimp, handfuls of peas, potatoes and peeled oranges. Glasses of milk are good for splashing an enemy at close range. I have also gotten into beer fights a few times :burp:

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Depends on the situation. For a more stealthy sniper-like food fight, flicking individual peas or baked beans, but for M.A.D. a spoonful/handful of mashed potatoes will work nicely.

For self-defense the kiwano is the weapon of choice. ;)