The animal in you

JadeDragon3

Black Belt
Reaction score
Which animal do you think best fits you?
Tiger?
Snake?
Crane?
Leopard?
Dragon?
Monkey?
Mantis?

I think the one that best fits me is either the tiger because I'm strong or the snake because I'm also fast and can be deceptive like a snake. I like striking to alot of pressure point/nerve areas and stikes to the eyes, throat, and groin.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Toad.

I eat anything smaller than me.
I hop away from anything larger than me.
I poison anything that tries to eat me.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Simple the Dragon because like them at one time I too was ince feared by everybody. Now old and fat I am more like a gerble.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
I guess it would have to be the tiger. My teacher gave me the name White Tiger so he apparently saw something of that beastie in me.

Topeng

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Monkey. More like a gorilla though. I tend to throw my weight around and like to pummel after a takedown.
That and I use my feet like hands at the house, picking things up, etc...TMI yet?

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have been called a leopar by almost every instructor I have studied with

I thought at one time I was a tiger but I am way to small and I prefer to move in and out and around rather that stright through

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
My Goju instructor named me "Drunken Liger" because of my ability to adapt to new things (drunken) and because I was coming from a kenpo background and was then mixing Goju into that he felt that I was a "Liger" or a hybrid Tiger.

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Which animal do you think best fits you?
Tiger?
Snake?
Crane?
Leopard?
Dragon?
Monkey?
Mantis?

I think the one that best fits me is either the tiger because I'm strong or the snake because I'm also fast and can be deceptive like a snake. I like striking to alot of pressure point/nerve areas and stikes to the eyes, throat, and groin.

If you steal someone else's thread from another forum, you should give credit where it is due.

Topeng

Orange Belt
Reaction score
My Goju instructor named me "Drunken Liger" because of my ability to adapt to new things (drunken) and because I was coming from a kenpo background and was then mixing Goju into that he felt that I was a "Liger" or a hybrid Tiger.

Liger...bred for its skills in magic.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.