Thanks for the motivation

lansao

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Hey all, I've been away for a bit in part because I've been training for a level test with my Sifu. I flew out to New York a week ago to test for instructor and passed!

MT helped me reconnect with my Kung Fu by offering community and I wanted to just say thank you.

I'll be ramping up my activity here in the coming weeks but will be training for my next test in a year (Sifu exam). In the meantime I'll be looking for one student to train through the first two levels of our system.

Wish me luck and thanks again!

~ Alan

Callen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I'll be ramping up my activity here in the coming weeks but will be training for my next test in a year (Sifu exam). In the meantime I'll be looking for one student to train through the first two levels of our system.
Congratulations on your advancement. In what system/lineage are you teaching?

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I've been away for a bit in part because I've been training for a level test with my Sifu. I flew out to New York a week ago to test for instructor and passed!

MT helped me reconnect with my Kung Fu by offering community and I wanted to just say thank you.

Wish me luck and thanks again!

~ Alan
Congratulations, Alan. And good luck with the preparations and teaching toward sifu!

OP
lansao

lansao

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Got my student! We'll meet on Saturdays and train. Lots to cover!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Good luck, bro.