Thank you, Mr. Parsons

grimfang

Green Belt
Reaction score
I would like to thank Mr. Rich Parsons for spending his Saturday night in the chat room answering Modern Arnis related questions from visitors. I am not a student of Modern Arnis and I have never had the opportunity to see it practiced live, so I had a number of very basic questions regarding the art. He answered all of my questions in detail, and worded everything in a manner that everybody could understand regardless of age or training.
As questions became more detailed and complex, he did not hesitate to give straight forward answers.
I now have a better understanding of what Modern Arnis is about, and the disscussions of the day have further increased my own desire to learn more. I am certain that others who attended the chat session also share that feeling.
I look forward to seeing more special events like this take place in the near future. Perhaps Mr. Parsons would even be willing to do this again sometime, for everyone who miss out over the weekend.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I came in late, after the chat session, but still got some of my Balintawak questions answered! The transcript should be posted in the Modern Arnis of FMA-General forum before long.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The transcript should be posted in the Modern Arnis of FMA-General forum before long

Thanks in advance for posting the transcript for this. I have a hard time getting into the chat room in the evenings between my work schedule and my wife doing summer college courses via the net. This will be a great way for every one to share the knowledge passed on by those who are willing to pass on their info. Also. thanks Mr. Parsons for your time.

Latest Discussions