Teaching is my thing

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am helping sambunim preparing the kids and their moms for examination this weekend, my sambuning thinks I am a good influence for the kids and always ask me to traing the kids in poomsae, last night was no exepcion and before leaving the dojang I saw the moms doing SD moves, so I stay and watched and had the pleasure to assist the moms and showing them some moves benefical for their weight and structure to deal against a man.

It was very nice to teach the moms.

Manny

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Manny, I just love reading your posts. It is so obvious that you truly love your art and have a wonderfully positive attitude. You rock! :bangahead:

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It feels great helping someone else "get it". That alone keeps me training as much as my own "get it" moments. Keep it up sir!

OP
Manny

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Manny, I just love reading your posts. It is so obvious that you truly love your art and have a wonderfully positive attitude. You rock! :bangahead:

Thank you Stac3y, you rock too for sure!!! I love the techs on TKD like the one and three step saprring and the poomsae, it's trought poomsae that I really see the beauty of the martial art of TKD. I had a very nice sambuims in the past that always demand me good poomsaes and even today I no longer kick so fast or so high my poomsaes are very good, so sambunim take me as an example of spirit and good moves to practice with my little fellows.

Manny

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I am helping sambunim preparing the kids and their moms for examination this weekend, my sambuning thinks I am a good influence for the kids and always ask me to traing the kids in poomsae, last night was no exepcion and before leaving the dojang I saw the moms doing SD moves, so I stay and watched and had the pleasure to assist the moms and showing them some moves benefical for their weight and structure to deal against a man.

It was very nice to teach the moms.

Manny
It's really nice to have someone that will take the time to help out not only with children, but with the parents as well so they can help their kids at home. I'm sure that all the help that you do will show with their promotion tests. Keep up the great work.