Tapout the series on OLN

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Has anybody here watch the WEC andtapout here in Texas it is on OLN channel 31 and I find the show to be pretty damm good. I love skyskaper he is funny as hell. What do you people think of the show?

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Has anybody here watch the WEC andtapout here in Texas it is on OLN channel 31 and I find the show to be pretty damm good. I love skyskaper he is funny as hell. What do you people think of the show?

Skyscrape is pretty funny. I'm not sure if they are paying or getting paid for the hour-long commercial. If they found a way to get paid for it, good for them!

I've enjoyed the training camp footage, especially Hackelman's 'The Pit' with Liddel.

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score

I ran across it last night. Pretty funny stuff :) I got to watch two fights, and taped another to watch today. I always enjoy watching smaller fights and new faces :)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will have to check it out. I have passed on it till now due to simply
not having enough evening time but if you guy's like it then I will have to take a look.

Latest Discussions