Who's it going to be?

• Arlovski

• Sylvia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arlovski gets the vote, Sylvia generally just looks "clumsy", he's got size and power, and some decent boxing skills as of late, but overall I think Arlovski is a much better fighter and will get that belt back. Got sloppy last time and paid for it, I don't think he'll do that again...

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Andrew Green said:
Arlovski gets the vote, Sylvia generally just looks "clumsy", he's got size and power, and some decent boxing skills as of late, but overall I think Arlovski is a much better fighter and will get that belt back. Got sloppy last time and paid for it, I don't think he'll do that again...

Agreed.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
This should be yet another great fight. I'm going to go with Arlovski again though.

Mike

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll take sylvia, I think Arloski is a better fighter but sylvia is so big.
Terry

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm calling Arlovski. However, in order to win this time he needs to stay out of the way of Tim's hands. I expect he's going to try to take Tim to the ground quickly. It's far too risky to try and stand and strike with Sylvia.

desousae

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Arlovski is the man, and Sylvia got lucky last time. Arlovski had Sylvia and was able to remain focused just enough to throw that punch.

Although, I want to see Tito Vs. Forrest again, as Forrest clearly won that fight.

Davejlaw

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hopefully Andrei won't get caught with a garbage, phantom punch this time and will drop that big oaf Sylvia!

trav101

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
you know it's going to be arlovski. I think sylvia is a good enough fighter, the militech guys are generally very good, but he just got a lucky punch in their last fight. And I definitely agree on Sylvia being oafish. I'd never want to fight either of them though.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arlovski

I would like to see him KO Sylvia but i think it will be a submission

WilliamJ

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Arlovski got overly aggressive and careless following up a good punch last time. He will be more careful this time.

FuriousGeorge

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Sylvia is not even close to the fighter that Arlovski is, he's a lummox with heavy hands...his chances are slim to none.

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
While I agree with all of you predicting that Arlovski will beat Sylvia, I do not agree with referring to Tim as "lummox", "oaf", etc. Afterall...he did "win" the last one. There aren't many in the UFC that can bang with him.

My $.02...

Frank

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, his boxing is looking a lot sharper lately. But gracefull is not a word many would use to describe his fighting...

And his chances aren't all that bad really. I put Arlovski as a good favorite, but Sylvia has way too much power and is pretty good at staying on his feet to be written off.

Latest Discussions