Subway Vigilante Bernhard Goetz busted for selling pot.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
‘Subway Vigilante’ Goetz busted in pot sale

Bernhard Goetz — the infamous “subway vigilante” who became part of New York City lore when he shot four youths who he said were threatening him on the subway in 1984 — was busted Friday evening for peddling $30 worth of pot to an undercover female cop

No particular point--I just found it interesting to see what's become of him.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least he's earning a living...

I have a hard time getting worked up over pot. It doesn't cause nearly as many deaths every year as tobacco or alcohol.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Weed? At least he wasn't dealing large sodas in NYC.

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Goetz hit on pretty cop who busted him for pot

He ran for mayor in 2001 and for Public Advocate in 2005, but since then has largely only agreed to media interviews on the topic of his activism on behalf of troubled city squirrels.

Goetz regularly feeds and rescues squirrels, and has posed for news cameras with his own pet squirrel, “Creme Puff.”
Two of the teens Goetz shot, meanwhile, have had their own brushes with the law.

Ramseur — claimed to have been brandishing a screwdriver while demanding money — wound up dead of a prescription overdose in 2011 after serving prison time for a Bronx rape and robbery.

Allen has served time for two robberies; Canty is a mechanic and lives in the Bronx; Cabey remains paralyzed and lives with his family in Valley Stream, NY.
“Bernie Goetz has gone from a love affair with guns to a love affair with squirrels and pot,” noted Cabey’s lawyer

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got it the first time! Consider the possibility that the material is good but your delivery is lacking! :D

Latest Discussions